Schedule of dates
- All 2018 keys must be returned to Recreation Support Services.
- Applications for international, national, provincial tournament booking requests due.
- Contracts for international, national, provincial tournament contracts confirmed.
- Applications for regular season due.
- Applications for playoffs, house league, recreational tournaments due.
- Organization information form due.
- Confirmation of continued eligibility of youth facility discount form due.
- Contracts for regular season confirmed.
- Contracts for playoffs, house league, recreational tournaments confirmed.
- New requests and practice requests accepted.
- Signed rental contract, signed insurance waiver, liability insurance (naming the City of Guelph as additionally insured up to $2,000,000 General Liability and Organization information form (for leagues) must be received prior to this date. Contracts not received by this date will be cancelled and facilities made available to other groups.
- All ball diamonds open except David E Hastings and Larry Pearson.
- David E Hastings and Larry Pearson ball diamonds open.
- Hanlon Creek soccer, Eastview football, Franchetto soccer and Margaret Greene tennis open.
- Exhibition A3 football opens.
- Centennial soccer enclosure and Guelph Lake soccer open.
- All sportsfields close, except the following which are available only to non-profit youth organizations and schools: Larry Pearson and Joe Kaine hardball diamonds; Margaret Greene, Norm Jary, and Guelph Lake softball diamonds; Guelph Lake, Centennial (except Centennial Bowl) and Eastview football fields, Margaret Greene, Exhibition, and Franchetto multi-use fields.
- All sportsfields close.
All requests to be submitted in writing, using the forms provided, to:
City of Guelph
West End Community Centre
21 Imperial Road South, Guelph, ON N1K 1X3
All requests for amendment and cancellations must be received in writing.
A minimum of 72 hours is required for processing new or additional booking requests.
Please note: A minimum of 72 hours is required for processing new or additional booking requests.
Documents and forms
Documents350 kBInstructions for viewing sports field / ball diamond availability online 209 KBGeneral facility booking policies 266 KBOutdoor booking information 22 KB2019 Field categories 28 KB2019 Maintenance standards
Forms372 KBApplication: Outdoor bookings 524 KBApplication: Outdoor tournaments and playoffs 376 KBOrganization information form 15 KBInsurance waiver 314 KBConfirmation of continued eligibility for facility youth subsidy discount
After hours emergency contact number (Extend Communications)
1-866-630-9242 – Monday-Friday after 4:00 pm and all day Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
- This number is to be used for issues with sports fields and outdoor facilities that require immediate action.
- When calling this number, please provide as much information about the problem to the operator and, if possible, a contact number for return calls.
Reporting maintenance concerns and issues
Park maintenance concerns can be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoned to 519-837-5628.
Questions or concerns
If you have any questions or concerns we would be very pleased to address them.
Supervisor of Turf and Sports fields
Community and Social Services Department
519-822-1260 extension 2802
For more information
Supervisor – Recreation Bookings, Events and Promotions, Parks and Recreation
519 822 1260 extension 2618