One time bookings
The City of Guelph has many different facility options to meet your sporting and recreation needs, which can be booked by submitting an Application for Arena Floor Bookings. Please note a minimum of 72 hours is required for processing new or additional booking requests.
For more specific information about booking our facilities please review our Arena Floor Booking Information package.
Please review the 2021 Arena Floor Booking Information package for information related to:
- Schedule of dates, including application submission deadlines, and seasonal opening/closing dates;
- Location-specific information
Please note a minimum of 72 hours is required for processing new or additional booking requests
Other important documents
Each year the City of Guelph receives many requests from Individuals and groups to operate special events on City-owned property. The term “special event” is used to describe a broad range of activities planned to mark special occasions or to achieve specific social, cultural or economic objectives. These events vary in scope, purpose, size, cost and complexity.
To host a tournament on an Arena Floor, please refer to the Seasonal users section.
To host a special event that is not a tournament, please refer to the Special Events application process and submit a request form.
Facility Cancellation Policy
- Refunds are given to users that provide written notice at least 30 calendar days advance of the booked date
- Within 30 days, no refunds will be issued, and no amendments will be refunded
- Cancellations between 15 and 30 days of booking date will be permitted to reschedule to a mutually agreed upon available date within the current season. No refunds will be permitted on the amendment
- Groups receiving the youth facility discount will be charged at the regular non-discounted rate for all unused time
Questions or concerns
If you have any questions or concerns we would be very pleased to address them.
Facility booking staff
519-837-5678 Option 1