On this page
The City’s 2019-2023 Strategic Plan serves as an important tool for setting priorities, making decisions, and managing operations for years to come. It is meant to inspire the residents of Guelph and the employees at the City to consider how we can make a difference, in our community as we become future ready.
The City values the work of our employees and the services they provide to our community. The City administers seven collective agreements with various unions. Our goal is to offer fair, equitable and competitive compensation packages for employees, by negotiating agreements that are affordable for Guelph taxpayers.
- Attendance Management Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Disconnect Policy
- Hiring and Employment of Relatives Policy
- Hybrid Work Policy
- Military Leave Policy
- Non-Union Municipal Employee (NUME) Termination Policy
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Pregnancy / Parental Leave Policy
- Alternative Work Arrangement Policy
- Voluntary Leave Program
- Workplace Harassment and Discrimination Policy
- Workplace Violence Prevention Policy
Awards and achievements
The City of Guelph is committed to excellence in the provision of services to the Community. The awards exemplify how the City continues to Make a Difference with efforts that are recognized.