Guelph Transit is changing service to slow the spread of coronavirus. Free transit until April 30; operating on a 30-minute schedule Monday to Saturday.
Schedules and route maps
Plan your trip online with google transit
Fares and OnYourWay fare card
Reload your OnYourWay fare card
Information for University of Guelph students
Special event fare
Mobility Services (accessible service)
Rules and frequently asked questions
Advertise with Guelph Transit
Rent a bus for your event
April 10, 2020 to April 13, 2020
April 6, 2020 to April 17, 2020
March 16, 2020 to May 1, 2020
About Guelph Transit
Administration office is open Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., and closed on all statutory and civic holidays.
- Monday to Friday (5:45 a.m. to 12:15 a.m.): buses operate on a 10, 15, 20 or 30 minute service schedule.
- Saturday (5:45 a.m. to 12:15 a.m.) and Sunday (9:15 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.): buses operate on a 30 minute service schedule, except Route 99 Mainline and Route 41 Downtown-University Express. Please consult the individual route schedules for more detail.
- Statutory holidays (9:15 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.): buses operate on a staggered 60 minute service schedule.
- Civic holidays (9:15 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.): John Galt Day (first Monday in August) and Boxing Day (December 26), buses will provide service every 30 minutes.
- December 24 (5:45 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.) buses will provide service every 30 minutes.