Cancellations are posted on social media only.
Check Twitter or Facebook regularly.
In this section…
Hours of service
- Over the phone: 519-822-1811, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- In person: 170 Watson Road South, Guelph (administration office): Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Closed on all statutory and civic holidays.
- Monday to Friday (5:45 a.m. to 12:15 a.m.): buses operate on a 20 or 30-minute service schedule, except Route 99 Mainline.
- Saturday (5:45 a.m. to 12:45 a.m.): buses operate on a 30-minute service schedule, except Route 99 Mainline.
- Sunday (9:15 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.): buses operate on a 30 minute service schedule, except Route 99 Mainline, which operates on a 15 or 30 minute service schedule from 7:15 a.m. to 10:15 p.m.
- Holiday On-Demand Service: All bus stops throughout the city become on-demand stops for direct booking from 9:15 am to 6:45pm. (except those within the 99 Mainline, which runs every 30 minutes).
Statutory holidays: New Years Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
Exceptions: John Galt Day, and Boxing Day buses operate on Sunday Service schedule, and Christmas Eve buses operate on regular service ending at 7 p.m.
For more information
Follow on Twitter
Connect on Facebook