Construction Sports field status – September 29, 2023
All diamonds and sports fields are open.
When it rains, soil becomes saturated which can make it dangerous for participants and damage facilities. If sportsfields are damaged and repairs are necessary, it might mean an extended closure until the field is fixed and safe for play. We may not be able to provide groups with an alternate facility during a field closure. So it is in everyone’s best interest to ensure that fields are not used if play will damage the turf.
Note: sportsfields are inspected daily, Monday to Friday, and closure notice is made by 2 p.m. If rain begins after 2 p.m., or on the weekend, please use due diligence and responsibility by not using the fields. Notify Facility Bookings staff before the end of the first business day.
For information about booking sportsfields and diamonds, please contact [email protected].
Groups who continue to play on closed or wet fields:
- Will be charged and invoiced at the full unsubsidized rate;
- Will be held responsible for the cost of the field repairs and any resulting lost revenues;
- And may have their facility contracts revoked.
- Refunds are given to users that provide written notice at least 30 calendar days advance of the booked date.
- Within 30 days, no refunds will be issued, and no amendments will be refunded.
- Cancellations between 15 and 30 days of booking date will be permitted to reschedule to a mutually agreed upon available date within the current season. No refunds will be permitted on the amendment.
For more information
Facility Booking Office
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.