The City of Guelph has many different facility options to meet your sporting and recreation needs, which can be booked by submitting an Application for Ice Bookings. Please review the 2020 Ice Booking Information package for information related to:
- Seasonal opening/closing dates and locations;
- Rates and fees;
- Cancellation policy;
- Allocation rules for City facilities;
- COVID-19 arena protocols (including arrival, maximum capacity, equipment and exiting the facility);
- Last minute ice; and
- R-Zone policy.
Ice booking season
|Arena||First date||Last date|
|Centennial Arena||Saturday, October 3, 2020||Sunday, March 28, 2021|
|Exhibition Arena||Tuesday, September 8, 2020||Saturday, April 25, 2021|
|Sleeman Centre Arena||Friday, October 30, 2020||Sunday, March 28, 2021|
|Victoria Road Recreation Centre||Saturday, September 19, 2020||Sunday, March 28, 2021|
|West End Community Centre||Saturday, September 12, 2020||Sunday, March 29, 2021|
Special event and tournaments
Special events and tournaments are not permitted for the 2020/2021 season.
Last-minute ice/Single Skater Training
- Last-minute ice can be requested during regular business hours (8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.) five business days before the requested date.
- Only available at Exhibition Arena during non-prime time hours (Monday to Friday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.).
- The single skater and non-prime rates will apply for last-minute ice booked in this time frame.
- There are no cancellations for single skater ice rentals.
Rates and fees
Rates shown are hourly and are based on 50 minutes of ice usage and 10 minutes ice resurfacing.
|Time or use||Centennial, Exhibition, Victoria Road and West End Arenas||Sleeman arena|
|Prime Time (September 1 – April 15)
Monday – Friday (6 a.m.to 8 a.m. and after 4 p.m.)
|Non-Prime Time (September 1 – April 15)
Monday – Friday (8 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
|Off-season (April 15-August 31)||$259.80||$305.09|
|Single Skater (September 1 to April 15) Monday to Friday (8 a.m.-4 p.m.) Maximum 4 persons. Will be assigned to a facility once received||$31.31/person||not applicable|
|School use for ice (during non-prime time hours only. Subsidies do not apply).||$100||$130|
For more information
If you have any questions or concerns we would be very pleased to address them.
Facility booking staff
519-837-5678 Option 1