The City of Guelph has picnic shelters at various locations to meet your recreation needs, which can be booked by submitting a Picnic Shelter Request Form. Please note a minimum of 72 hours is required for processing new or additional reservation requests.
Making a reservation request
- Mail to West End Community Centre, 21 Imperial Road South, Guelph, Ontario N1K 1X3
- Phone: 519-837-5678, option 1
- Email: [email protected]
- Online: You will have the opportunity to request your picnic shelter reservation online. This will eliminate the paper application and allow you to check the availability at each location.
Facility booking concerns
- All facility booking concerns can be emailed to [email protected] or call 519-837-5678.
Non-emergency maintenance concerns and issues
- All park maintenance concerns can be emailed directly to [email protected] or call 519-837-5626.
Parks emergency contact number
- Call for urgent issues in parks and outdoor facilities that require immediate action at 519-837-5678.
- Please have your permit number ready and be prepared to provide as much information as possible about the problem to the operator and a contact number for a return call.