Everyone is welcome to attend open meetings of City Council and the Committee of the Whole.
About City Council meetings
- City Council meets on the second Monday of the month to discuss planning and development applications.
- City Council meets again on the fourth Monday of the month to approve items from the Committee of the Whole, and carry out other business.
- Regular City Council meetings usually take place at 6:30 p.m. in Council Chambers at City Hall, 1 Carden Street in Guelph.
- Meeting agendas are posted on the Thursday two weeks prior to the meeting.
- Draft meeting minutes will be posted soon after the meeting. Final minutes are posted once they are adopted by City Council.
Alternate formats are available as per the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please contact the Clerk’s Office at 519-822-1260 extension 5603.