One time bookings
The City of Guelph has many different facility options to meet your sporting and recreation needs, which can be booked by submitting an Application for Outdoor Bookings. Please note a minimum of 72 hours is required for processing new or additional booking requests.
For more specific information about booking our facilities please review our Outdoor Booking Information package.
Please review the 2020 Outdoor Booking Information document for information related to:
- Schedule of dates, including application submission deadlines, and seasonal opening/closing dates;
- Sportsfield closures and rainouts;
- Communal storage boxes and equipment;
- Private storage bunkers; and
- Location-specific information
Please note a minimum of 72 hours is required for processing new or additional booking requests
Other important documents
Outdoor facility information
Please review the following documents to learn more about our fields and diamonds and maintenance standards.
To learn about grass maintenance and cutting schedules, please access the Grass Maintenance Tracker tool. This tool gives you two pieces of information:
- When the grass was last cut in a park;
- The general service standards for cutting
City of Guelph Facility Cancellation Policy
- Refunds are given to users that provide written notice at least 30 calendar days advance of the booked date
- Within 30 days, no refunds will be issued, and no amendments will be refunded
- Cancellations between 15 and 30 days of booking date will be permitted to reschedule to a mutually agreed upon available date within the current season. No refunds will be permitted on the amendment
- Groups receiving the youth facility discount will be charged at the regular non-discounted rate for all unused time
After hours emergency contact number (Extend Communications)
1-866-630-9242 Monday to Friday after 4 pm and all day Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
- This number is to be used for issues with sports fields and outdoor facilities that require immediate action.
- When calling this number, please provide as much information about the problem to the operator and, if possible, a contact number for return calls.
Reporting maintenance concerns and issues
Park maintenance concerns can be emailed directly to [email protected] or telephoned to 519-837-5628.
Questions or concerns
If you have any questions or concerns we would be very pleased to address them.
Supervisor of Turf and Sports fields
Community and Social Services Department
519-822-1260 extension 2802
For more information
Supervisor – Recreation Bookings, Events and Promotions, Parks and Recreation
519-822-1260 extension 2618