Each year the City of Guelph allocates funding to not-for-profit organizations to support the work they do in improving community wellbeing.
Eligible organizations can apply for funding that supports operating costs, events, special programs or projects, or for small capital items that support the quality of life of Guelph residents.
How grant applications are evaluated
Applications are evaluated based on the:
- Benefit it will have on the lives of Guelph residents
- Community support for your organization and its programs, projects and events
- Sustainability and need for funding
You must meet all criteria in the City of Guelph’s Community Grant Policy to be a recipient. All funding is subject to City Council budget approval.
Reporting on a grant
If you receive a grant, your organization will be required to report on how the grant was used and what it helped achieve for the community.
- Reports for 2020 Community Grants are due December 15, 2020.
- Reports for 2021 Community Grants are due November 30, 2021.
For more information
Alex Goss | Manager of Community Investment
Culture, Tourism, and Community Investment
City of Guelph
City Hall, 1 Carden St.
Guelph, Ontario N1H 3A1
519-822-1260 extension 2675