375 College Avenue West
About the facility
- Field is 100 by 200 feet of synthetic turf (rubber infill)
- Nets are included in rental fee
- Meeting room accommodates up to 25 people
- Operated by the City of Guelph Recreation Department
If you haven’t rented from us before, read our General Facility Booking Policies.368 KBIndoor Sport Facility Request Form
The basic hourly field rental is 55 minutes of use. Fees do not include HST.
- Prime time – 6 to 8 a.m., after 4 p.m., and weekends: $180 per hour
- Non-prime time – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.: $100 per hour (subsidies do not apply)
- School use – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. hourly: $65 per hour (subsidies do not apply)
Schedule of dates
A minimum of 72 hours is required for processing new or additional booking requests.
- September 5, 2019: Applications for regular season, Organization Information form and Confirmation of Continued Eligibility of Youth Facility Discount due
- September 13, 2019: Contracts for Regular Season confirmed and sent out
- September 27, 2019: Required documents due. Documents not received by this date will be cancelled and facilities made available to other groups
- September 28, 2019: Requests from new leagues, new teams, and one off requests accepted
- October 4, 2019: First booking date
- May 3, 2020: Last booking date
The following documents must be received prior to the deadlines outlined in the schedule of dates. Failure to return any required document will result in the cancellation of your rentals.
- Signed rental contract
- Signed insurance waiver
- Liability insurance (naming the City of Guelph as additionally insured up to $2,000,000 General Liability) OR purchase liability insurance through the City’s provider
- Organization Information Form (for leagues)