The City of Guelph trails map will be updated following the Guelph Trails Master Plan Update process.
Speed River Trail
Length: 3.4 kilometres
- Speedvale Avenue East to Victoria Road North via Riverside Park.
Speedvale Avenue to Marilyn Drive section is the Trans Canada Trail/Gus
CNR Spurline Trail
Length: 1.6 kilometres
- Dufferin Street to London Road via Exhibition Park.
Downtown Trail/ Trans Canada Trail
Length: 4.3 kilometres
- Starting at Heritage Park, head north along the Speed River through John Galt, Goldie Mill and Joseph Wolfond Park West, continue along the rail corridor at Marcon Street to Speedvale Avenue. Pick up the trail on the east side of Speed River through Riverside Park; head west over the bridge and end at the Woodlawn Cemetery.
- Accessing the Downtown Trail
Laura Baily Memorial Trail
Length: 1.5 kilometres
- Grange Road Park through Hadati Creek Wetlands to Buckthorn Crescent via Grange Road, Eastview Road, Trimble Court, Ireland Place and Starwood Drive.
Eramosa River Trail
Length: 4.1 kilometres
- Covered Bridge to Stone Road via Victoria Road South.
- Accessing the Eramosa River Trail
Length: 4.9 kilometres
- Royal City Park to Janefield Avenue via Silvercreek Park, Centennial Park and W.E. Hamilton Park.
Hanlon Creek Trail
Length: 2 kilometres
- University Village Park to Hanlon Creek Park.
Hanlon Creek Conservation Area
Length: 12.5 kilometres
Kortright Road between Edinburgh Road and Scottsdale Drive.
Watson Creek Trail
Length: 1.5 kilometres
Watson Parkway North and Grange Road to Watson Road North via Joe Veroni Park, Severn Drive and Fleming Road.
University of Guelph Arboretum Trails
Length: 11.5 kilometres
Trails, tree collections, gardens and wooded areas at the University of Guelph Arboretum
Trails are not owned or maintained by the City of Guelph. View trail map.
Guelph Lake Trail
Length: 2.8 kilometres
Guelph Humane Society Trailhead
Length: 13 kilometres
Speed River Trail to the outskirts of Cambridge. The Guelph trailhead is adjacent to the parking area of the Guelph Humane Society off Wellington Road. Note, parking is limited to five cars, please consider cycling or carpooling. The footpath is informal and is maintained by the Guelph Hiking Trail Club. Please note: Use of this trailhead could be interrupted in 2014 due to construction in the area. For further information contact the Guelph Hiking Trail Club.
Radial Line Trail Access
Length: 2.3 kilometres
From Stone Road East, turn south onto the roadway at the sign to the Barber Scout Camp and drive to the parking area at the bottom of the grade. Follow the orange blazes 2.3 kilometres to Victoria Road. The footpath is maintained by Guelph Hiking Trail Club. For more information on hiking opportunities visit the Guelph Hiking Trail Club’s website.