Riverside Park carousel and train will remain closed due to the cost involved in making the rides compliant with provincial regulations. If you have a 2020 amusement pass, they can be refunded. Bring passes to any recreation centre for a full refund. If you prefer to keep them, they can be used when amusement rides re-open.
Carousel and miniature train
Tickets and passes
Single admission tickets are available at Riverside Park Concession for $2.35 plus HST.
Season’s passes are $20.81 plus HST (per person) and are available at:
- ServiceGuelph, 1 Carden Street
Note: Wait times are always shorter mid-month. Save yourself time by avoiding the end-of–month lineup.
- West End Community Centre, 21 Imperial Road South
- Evergreen Seniors Community Centre, 683 Woolwich Street
- Victoria Road Recreation Centre, 151 Victoria Road North
Passes are non-refundable.
Amusement ride rules
- All riders must follow the rules.
- If you choose to ride, you accept all risk.
- Riders must have a ticket or season pass to ride the carousel or train. Chaperones may ride for free.
- One rider per carousel animal.
- Each child under the age of five (5 years old) must be individually accompanied by a responsible chaperone (14 years or older). The chaperone may ride for free.
- Children must be able to sit upright and hold on by themselves.
- Children are not allowed to ride on a chaperone’s lap on the carousel or train.
- Riders and chaperones must stay on the carousel floor while it is moving.
- Riders must remain seated while the ride is moving. Wait until the ride comes to a complete stop before stepping off of the ride floor.
- All riders must act in a safe manner.
- Riders not acting in a safe manner will be required to leave the ride.
- Rides do not operate during inclement weather.
Not allowed on rides:
- Pets (service animals allowed)
- Food and beverages
For private bookings outside of regular operating hours, email [email protected].