Sign up for plow out email alerts
Subscribe below to get automatic emails about City plow outs.
Thank a plow driver
We’re committed to keeping our roads and sidewalks safe and clear of snow and ice.
What the Plow Tracker shows
During residential plow outs, Plow Tracker shows our plows and contractor plows working together to clear roads and sidewalks. On other days, Plow Tracker shows plows doing regular winter road maintenance like using salt, sand, and brine to keep the roads and sidewalks clear of ice.
Learn about snow removal and report an issue
How can you help?
- Allow for extra commute times and drive according to road conditions
- Never pass a snowplow
- If you’re able, please help clear sidewalks near your property
- Keep fire hydrants and storm drains clear of snow
- Shovel a spot for your waste carts, or place them in the driveway one foot from the curb
- Move parked cars off the streets to make room for snowplows and emergency vehicles
- Clear storm drains without a shovel (video)