Sign up for plow out email alerts
Subscribe below to get automatic emails about City plow outs.
Form down for maintenance. Please check back again soon.
For questions regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of this information please contact the Information and Access Coordinator at 519-822-1260 extension 2349 or [email protected]
There is a new plow tracker coming soon. Please reach out and if you have any question or concerns. Thank you!
Learn about snow removal and report an issue
How can you help?
- Allow for extra commute times and drive according to road conditions
- Never pass a snowplow
- If you’re able, please help clear sidewalks near your property
- Keep fire hydrants and storm drains clear of snow
- Shovel a spot for your waste carts, or place them in the driveway one foot from the curb
- Move parked cars off the streets to make room for snowplows and emergency vehicles
- Clear storm drains without a shovel (video)
Accessible winter maintenance
We’re committed to providing winter maintenance services that make our City accessible for people with a disability.
Get in touch with us to review snow build up at:
- Accessible on-street parking spaces
- Crosswalk buttons
- Sidewalk ramps
- Guelph Transit bus stops
519-837-5648 and for after-hours Bell Relay or TTY 519-826-9771 during office hours [email protected]