On this page
The Guelph Wellington Paramedic Service is committed to educating the community about paramedic services and what to do in an emergency.
- All ambulance stations are on an “on-call” status, even during the station tour, therefore if an emergency is reported the tour may be ended early to respond to emergency calls.
- Transportation must remain available on-site as tours may be interrupted or cancelled on short notice due to call volume.
- If the crew is not at the station when you arrive, please wait, they may be back within 10-15 minutes.
- Visits will be scheduled for a maximum of one hour.
- A minimum of 10 participants is required. Maximum group size is 30 people.
- Appropriate adult/child ratio shall be maintained throughout the visit to ensure adequate control and supervision. There must be one adult within your group for every 5 children.
- The nature of our job requires us to be healthy, people who are sick or who have a compromised immune system should refrain from visiting us.
Book a tour
Tour requests must be submitted 30 days in advance and may be scheduled at our Guelph, Fergus or Mount Forest Station.