The purpose of this program is to ensure that when outside parties are retained to carry out construction or other work on behalf of the City of Guelph, all reasonable precautions are taken to protect the health and safety of workers and other persons; and to ensure that the City is duly diligent in its duties and responsibilities under the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and its regulations.
- Appendix 1 – Constructor / Employer Flow Chart
- Appendix 2 – Contractor Process Flow Chart (where the City is deemed the constructor)
- Appendix 3 – Constructor Process Flow Chart (where City has hired general contractor to be the constructor)
- Appendix 4 – Contractor Situation Identification Chart
- Appendix 5 – Construction Project Form
- Appendix 6 – Pre-Start Hazard Assessment
- Appendix 7 – Contractor/Constructor Safety Information