Guelph has over 1000 hectares of parks and open space where you can find over 70 km of trails and paths, and heritage features including Allan Mill, Goldie Mill, IODE Fountain, Blacksmith Fountain, Riverside Floral Clock Gardens, John McCrae Gardens, Speed Skating Rink Façade, Guelph Farmers’ Market, and the Boathouse.
Guelph Parks and trails
We invite you to take some time to explore our parks and trails. For further information on our parks and trails please contact Operations at 519-837-5628 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All parks
- Leash free
- Pools/splash pads
- Picnic shelter
- Play area
|Centennial Park||Crane Park|
|Eramosa River Park||John Gamble Park|
|Lee Street Park||Margaret Greene Park|
|Norm Jary Park||Riverside Park|
|Exhibition Park||Mico Valeriote Park|
|Sunny Acres Park|
|Hanlon Creek Park||Market Square|
|Norm Jary Park||West End Community Centre|
Natural Ice Rinks
Community Ice Rinks are maintained by Neighbourhood Volunteers.
You are invited to share the use of these unsupervised ice rinks.
As the use of an ice skating rink and other recreational facilities has an inherent risk, any participation is at the user’s own risk. No responsibility is accepted or undertaken for the well-being of either the user or their property.
Ice Rink User’s Responsibility Code
- CSA approved hockey helmets are strongly recommended for skaters’ and hockey players’ protection. Bike helmets do not provide adequate protection. Neck guards and face masks are strongly recommended for hockey players.
- Skating or acting in a manner that endangers or interferes with other skaters’ safety or pleasure is not permitted.
- Supervision of children under the age of 12 is strongly recommended. Abusive language and aggressive behaviour are not permitted. Be respectful and responsible.
- City issued pond hockey-styled nets are preferred.
- Report any vandalism to the Operations department 519-837-5628. Report serious misconduct to the police.
|Centennial Park||Deerpath Park|
|Dovercliffe Park||Exhibition Park|
|Howden Crescent Park||Margaret Greene Park|
|Mollison Park||Norm Jary Park|
|Skov Park||South End Community Park|
|St. George’s Park|
Your co-operation in following rules that have been put in place to maintain our parks is greatly appreciated.
- All dog owners are asked to help maintain our parks for the enjoyment of all by cleaning up after their dog.
- Dogs must be leashed while in City parks, on all trails, on all occupied sports fields, and on all GRCA lands.
- Dogs are not allowed on playgrounds or in wading pools.
- Seven areas within the city have been designated as leash free areas 24 hours per day
- Dogs may be off leash on unoccupied sports fields from 5:00 pm to 8:00 am from September 15 to April 30.
- Motorized vehicles other than authorized vehicles are prohibited in parks. This includes trail bikes, mopeds,
- motorcycles and snowmobiles.
- Parking on earth or grass surfaces within City parks is prohibited – any vehicles found in violation will be ticketed.
- For the safety of everyone, activities such as golf and archery are not permitted in City parks.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in City parks.
- All City playground areas are unsupervised. Parents and guardians assume all risks for children using the playground equipment.