Parking fees and time limits in City parking lots, metered spaces and on-street parking spots will resume July 6, 2020, with some exemptions.
For current permit holders, March parking passes will be honoured for July. Monthly parking fees will resume August 1, 2020. Parking spaces will be held for pass holders who don’t need to park right away at no cost until September 1. Contact [email protected] before July 25, 2020 if you wish to start using your parking permit in August.
Guelph parking regulations
- Overnight on-street parking is not permitted downtown. Downtown residents are encouraged to use municipal parking lots to accommodate guests.
- Do not leave a vehicle parked for more than 48 consecutive hours on any street or in the East or West Parkades.
- Vehicles parked in a space reserved for the physically disabled must display an accessible parking permit.
- Do not park a vehicle in a non-designated area or in any aisle or roadway.
- On-street parking is restricted from December 1 to April 1 to allow for snow removal and emergency vehicles. Short-term on-street exemption permits are available for residents outside the downtown area.
In this section…
For more information
519-822-1260 extension 2888