Schedules and route maps
Plan your trip online with google transit
Information for University of Guelph students
Fares and passes
Mobility Service (accessible service)
Rules and frequently asked questions
Guelph Transit Business service review
Guelph Transit special event fare
Advertise with Guelph Transit
Rent a bus for your event
October 15, 2019 to October 25, 2019
About Guelph Transit
- Monday to Friday (5:45 a.m. to 12:15 a.m.): buses operate on a 10, 15, 20 or 30 minute service schedule.
- Saturday (5:45 a.m. to 12:15 a.m.) and Sunday (9:15 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.): buses operate on a 30 minute service schedule, except Route 99 Mainline and Route 41 Downtown-University Express. Please consult the individual route schedules for more detail.
- Statutory holidays (9:15 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.): buses operate on a staggered 60 minute service schedule.
- Civic holidays (9:15 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.): John Galt Day (first Monday in August) and Boxing Day (December 26), buses will provide service every 30 minutes.
- December 24 (5:45 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.) buses will provide service every 30 minutes.