Guelph Transit is changing service to slow the spread of coronavirus. Free transit until July 1 for people travelling to essential workplaces, medical appointments or shopping.
In this section…
Hours of service
The administration office is open Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., and is closed on all statutory and civic holidays.
- Monday to Friday (5:45 a.m. to 12:15 a.m.): buses operate on a 10, 15, 20 or 30-minute service schedule.
- Saturday (5:45 a.m. to 12:15 a.m.) and Sunday (9:15 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.): buses operate on a 30-minute service schedule, except Route 99 Mainline and Route 41 Downtown-University Express. Please consult the individual route schedules for more detail.
- Statutory holidays (9:15 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.): buses operate on a staggered 60-minute service schedule.
- Civic holidays (9:15 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.): John Galt Day (first Monday in August) and Boxing Day (December 26), buses operate every 30 minutes.
- December 24 (5:45 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.): buses will provide service every 30 minutes.