How can we help you?

Bylaw enforcement: 519-837-2529
Emergency locates (ON1Call): 1-800-400-2255
Operations (e.g. traffic lights, road obstructions):
519-837-5628, select “1” for emergencies
Noise complaints (Guelph Police): 519-824-1212
Park Operations and Forestry: 519-837-5626
Parking exemptions: 519-836-7277
Power outages (Guelph Hydro): 519-822-3010
Spills Action Centre: 1-800-268-6060
Wastewater Services: 1-866-630-9242
Water Services: 1-866-630-9242
Railway concerns and maintenance: 519-501-3221

Animal or wildlife concern, coyote sighting

Fee assistance or subsidy


Lost and found