The City of Guelph trails map will be updated following the Guelph Trails Master Plan Update process.Trail map – All city trails
Speed River Trail – 3.4 km
- Speedvale Avenue East to Victoria Road North via Riverside Park.
Speedvale Avenue to Marilyn Drive section is the Trans Canada Trail/Gus
- Request maintenance for the Speed River Trail
CNR Spurline Trail – 1.6 km
- Dufferin Street to London Road via Exhibition Park.
- Request maintenance for the CNR Spurline Trail
Downtown Trail/ Trans Canada Trail – 4.3 km
- Starting at Heritage Park, head north along the Speed River through John Galt, Goldie Mill and Joseph Wolfond Park West, continue along the rail corridor at Marcon Street to Speedvale Avenue. Pick up the trail on the east side of Speed River through Riverside Park; head west over the bridge and end at the Woodlawn Cemetery.
- Request maintenance for the Downtown Trail
Laura Baily Memorial Trail – 1.5 km
- Grange Road Park through Hadati Creek Wetlands to Buckthorn Crescent via Grange Road, Eastview Road, Trimble Court, Ireland Place and Starwood Drive.
- Request maintenance for the Laura Baily Memorial Trail
Eramosa River Trail – 4.1 km
- Covered Bridge to Stone Road via Victoria Road South.
- Request maintenance for the Eramosa River Trail
Silvercreek Trail – 4.9 km
- Royal City Park to Janefield Avenue via Silvercreek Park, Centennial Park and W.E. Hamilton Park.
- Request maintenance for the Silvercreek Trail
Hanlon Creek Trail – 2 km
- University Village Park to Hanlon Creek Park.
- Request maintenance for the Hanlon Creek Trail
Hanlon Creek Conservation Area – 12.5 km
Kortright Road between Edinburgh Road and Scottsdale Drive.
Watson Creek Trail – 1.5 km
Watson Parkway North and Grange Road to Watson Road North via Joe Veroni Park, Severn Drive and Fleming Road..Watson Creek Trail map
University of Guelph Arboretum Trails – 11.5 km
Trails, tree collections, gardens and wooded areas at the University of Guelph Arboretum
Trails are not owned or maintained by the City of Guelph. View trail map.
Guelph Lake Trail – 2.8 km
Guelph Humane Society Trailhead – 13 km
Speed River Trail to the outskirts of Cambridge. The Guelph trailhead is adjacent to the parking area of the Guelph Humane Society off Wellington Road. Note, parking is limited to five cars, please consider cycling or carpooling. The footpath is informal and is maintained by the Guelph Hiking Trail Club. Please note: Use of this trailhead could be interrupted in 2014 due to construction in the area. For further information contact the Guelph Hiking Trail Club.
Radial Line Trail Access – 2.3 km
From Stone Road East, turn south onto the roadway at the sign to the Barber Scout Camp and drive to the parking area at the bottom of the grade. Follow the orange blazes 2.3 km to Victoria Road. The footpath is maintained by Guelph Hiking Trail Club. For more information on hiking
opportunities visit the Guelph Hiking Trail Club’s website.