City services online
View a complete list of online services
Report a problem map
You can access more than 80 of the City’s most common service requests (bylaw enforcement, potholes, parking problems, traffic signals, tree hazards etc.)
The Report a Problem Map works on mobile phones, tablets, and desktop browsers. No app necessary!
We’re here to help
- Call 519-822-1260
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday
- email [email protected]
- Visit City Hall, 1 Carden Street
8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday to Friday
- City Hall is closed for statutory holidays, Easter Monday, John Galt Day (Civic Holiday), and Remembrance Day.
- Wait times are shorter mid-month. Save time by avoiding the end-of-month lineup.
At the ServiceGuelph counter, you can
- Pay your property taxes
- Purchase an pet or animal licence
- Get, load, or replace an OnYourWay fare card for bus passes and rides
- Buy a taxiSCRIP
- Pay a parking ticket
- Arrange for a pickup to dispose of furniture, appliances, or large items
- Submit a Freedom of Information request
- Register for a recreation program
- Pay a City invoice
- Apply for a marriage licence (by appointment only)
- Get a document signed by the Commissioner of Oaths (by appointment only)
- Find general information about City services
- ServiceGuelph accepts cash, cheque, debit, and credit cards
- ServiceGuelph doesn’t accept credit card payments for property taxes, but you can use your credit card to pay property taxes online
After-hours drop box
The secure after-hours drop box is a convenient way to leave documents or cheque payments at City Hall anytime. Find the drop box located to the right of the City Hall front doors.
Do you need help with a service not listed?
Call 519-822-1260 or email [email protected] before you visit.