A City Card is a pre-paid and reloadable cash card that you can use to pay for purchases of selected goods and services at participating City of Guelph locations. It is a quick and convenient way to pay.
- Purchase and reload for any amount up to $500
- Available and redeemable at the participating City of Guelph locations listed below:
- Evergreen Seniors Community Centre, 683 Woolwich Street
- Guelph Civic Museum, 52 Norfolk Street
- ServiceGuelph, City Hall, 1 Carden Street
- Victoria Road Recreation Centre, 151 Victoria Road North
- West End Community Centre, 21 Imperial Road South
- Once the card is activated, it can be used immediately
- Use like cash toward the purchase of participating City of Guelph products and services, including:
- Recreation passes and admissions
- Transit passes and tickets
- Recreation program registrations
- Fees and invoices
- Licences and permits
- Facility booking and rental fees
- Publications and maps
- Use all or just a portion of the gift card amount on one transaction; each transaction posts a decreasing balance
- Buy them for yourself or give them to friends and family
Reloading / checking balance
- Be sure to have your gift card available
- You can reload your City Card by visiting one of the participating City of Guelph locations listed above
- You can check your balance by visiting any of the participating City of Guelph locations listed above
Terms and conditions
- Purchase, redemption, and reloading of gift cards must be done in person with the City Card present.
- Cards are not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable.
- City Cards have no expiry date and there is no administration fee.
- A maximum of $500 can be loaded onto a single City Card.
- The City of Guelph is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- A maximum payment of $500 by City Card is allowed per single invoice or tax instalment. Any remaining balance owing must be paid by an alternate allowable payment type.