On this page
Report a parking violation
Pay a parking ticket or fine
Pay a parking ticket online. A convenience fee applies when paying with VISA or MasterCard.
Pay by mail
To pay a parking fine using cheque, debit, money order, VISA or MasterCard please mail payment to:
Guelph Provincial Offences Court
59 Carden Street
Guelph, ON N1H 2Z9
Pay in person
Payments are accepted in cash, cheque, debit, money order, Visa and MasterCard.
- ServiceGuelph, City Hall, 1 Carden Street Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- After-hours at City Hall please use the drop-box west of the main doors for non-cash payments.
- Guelph Provincial Offences Court, 59 Carden Street: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Both facilities are closed on statutory holidays and Remembrance Day.
Wait times at City Hall are shorter mid-month. Avoid the end-of-month lineups.
Ask the City to review a parking ticket
If you believe you got a ticket by mistake or would like us to review a ticket for compassionate reasons you may request a parking ticket review.
- Report a concern about a parking ticket online
- Call 519-822-1260 extension 2423
Challenge a parking ticket in court
Visit guelph.ca/court to request a trial.