The City of Guelph invited businesses and organizations impacted by COVID-19, as well as individuals working to address community needs, to apply for funding as part of Guelph’s economic recovery plan.
Funds are awarded in two phases:
Applications for phase one have closed. List of Phase 1 recipients.
Phase two – now accepting applications!
- Application deadline is August 31, 2021 by 4 p.m.
- Funds will be awarded by September 30, 2021
Applicants must demonstrate:
- What new programs or modification of existing programs they have created to benefit residents during the pandemic and the recovery afterwards.
- How they have positively contributed to the quality of life of residents as a result of their work, with alignment to the Emergency Fund program goals.
- How they have supported the community in financial and non-financial ways and their collaboration with other organizations.
- Their need for financial assistance.
Apply for the Emergency Fund in three easy steps
- Read the Program Overview and Application Guide to learn about eligibility, the application process and assessment criteria.
- Download and complete the application.
- Complete the cover letter.
- Submit completed applications and cover letter to [email protected] by August 31, 2021 at 4 p.m.
You must meet all criteria in the City of Guelph’s Emergency Fund program overview to be a recipient.
Report on funding
If you receive funding, you will be required to report on how the funds were used and the success in reaching the Emergency Fund goals stated in your application.
Reports for the Emergency Fund are due August 31, 2021.
2020 Emergency Fund Reporting Template
Reports for the 2021 Emergency Fund are due August 31, 2022. The Fund Report Form will be posted on the website in the spring of 2022.
For more information
Alex Goss, Manager of Community Investment
Culture and Recreation
City of Guelph
519-822-1260 extension 2675