Payment extensions

To apply for an Application for an Extension of Time to Pay, please complete the following form:

Motion for Extension of Time to Pay

A ‘good faith’ payment may also be required to have your application approved. A good faith payment can be made with the Collections Clerk over the phone at 519-826-0762 and press 2, online at, or in person at any Provincial Offences Court.

For ease of monthly payments, we offer:

Completed forms can be emailed to: [email protected] or can be dropped off or mailed to: 59 Carden Street, Guelph, ON, N1H 2Z9.
Applications will typically take 2-3 business days to be reviewed by a Clerk of the Court.