We are currently not taking any requests for station tours or fire truck visits until further notice
Fire truck visits may be booked for your event.
- Career days
- Civic groups
- Community events
- Life learning organizations (Boy Scouts, Girl Guides)
- School events
- Safety fairs
- Birthday parties
- Store sales and grand
- Neighbourhood street parties (some exceptions)
- Daycare/preschool under 5 years of age
- Small community barbecues
Please be aware of the following for truck visits
- At your event site, provide a parking space for the fire truck where it can exit quickly. Our crew is on duty and may have to leave to respond to an emergency.
- All fire vehicles are on an “on-call” status, even during the visit. Therefore if an emergency is reported the visit may be ended early to respond to emergency calls.
- If the crew is not at the Station when you arrive, please wait, they may be back within 10-20 minutes.
- The Guelph Fire Department will do all we can to honour your request, should a cancellation occur your time with us will be rescheduled.
- Transportation must remain available on-site as tours may be interrupted or cancelled on short notice due to call volume.
- Visits are a maximum of one hour.
- Appropriate adult/child ratio shall be maintained throughout the visit to ensure adequate control and supervision. This is one adult within your group for every 5 children.
- Visitors will not be permitted to handle equipment or mount any fire apparatus unless approved and supervised by fire personnel.
Submit an online request
To request a fire truck visit for your event you will need:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Name of organization
- Type of organization
- Location of event
- Type of event
- Requested date and time