We are currently not taking any requests for station tours or fire truck visits until further notice. Visit guelph.ca/COVID19 for more details.
The Guelph Fire Department invites the public to visit its fire stations. Your request must be submitted 60 days in advance. Tours may be scheduled on the following days and times:
- Morning station tours: Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 a.m.
- Afternoon station tours: Tuesdays and Thursdays 2 p.m.
- Evening station tours: Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30 p.m.
Please be aware of the following for station tours:
- All fire stations are on an “on-call” status, even during the Station Tour. Therefore if an emergency is reported the tour may be ended early to respond to emergency calls.
- If the crew is not at the Station when you arrive, please wait, they may be back within 10-20 minutes.
- The Guelph Fire Department will do all we can to honour your request, should a cancellation occur your time with us will be rescheduled.
- Transportation must remain available on-site as tours may be interrupted or cancelled on short notice due to call volume.
- Visits are a maximum of one hour.
- Appropriate adult/child ratio shall be maintained throughout the visit to ensure adequate control and supervision. This is one adult within your group for every 5 children.
- Recommended maximum group size is 30 people and a minimum of 10 participants is required.
- Visitors will not be permitted to handle equipment or mount any fire apparatus unless approved and supervised by fire personnel.
- These visits are meant to be educational in nature and we do not offer the facilities to accommodate parties, food or drink.
Submit an online request
To book a fire station tour for your group you will need:
- Your Name
- Phone number
- Name of organization
- Type of organization
- Fire station requested
- Number of adults
- Number of children
- Age range of children
- Requested date and time