The City is looking at different options for trailer, recreational vehicle and utility trailer parking to balance the need for parking while considering community safety.
We’ll explore a temporary trailer parking permit for parking in residential neighbourhoods, with a limited amount available per year per residence. We are not looking to completely restrict trailer parking in residential neighbours.
How we’re using community feedback
Using an online survey that runs July 22 to August 12, 2021, you can have your say on:
- where, what and when trailers can park on residential streets
- safety and space concerns
- restrictions based on the type of road and traffic level
We will use community input from this survey to provide recommendations to Council in November 2021.
- Community engagement, July 22 to August 12, 2021
- Report to Council, November 2021
Scott Green, Manager Corporate and Community Safety, Operations
City of Guelph
519-822-1260 extension 3475