Plan your trip online with Google Transit
Get step-by-step transit directions. Find transit stops in Guelph. View route information and schedules.
Using the route planning tool is easy, just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Go to Google Maps and select “get directions”
- Enter your starting point “A”, and your destination “B”
- Select “by public transit” the bus icon and click “get directions” (the button to the right). There will be several route options available to you. You can select your route by clicking on your best option. You can also select your date and arrival/departure time by clicking the “show options” link.
If you need further assistance with route planning, please contact Guelph Transit at email@example.com or call 519-822-1811, TTY 519-837-5731. Phone calls and emails are responded to Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
NextBus is a service designed to help you and your bus get to your stop at the same time
With your phone:
- Determine your bus stop ID by going to your stop and checking the sign, or call Guelph Transit at 519-822-1811, x2800.
- Call NextBus at 519-341-2468 and enter your bus stop ID to hear your arrival times.
On the web:
- Visit the NextBus website
- Select your route/direction/stop to obtain GPS-based arrival times
Guelph Transit takes reasonable care to provide information regarding the arrival of the next vehicle, using vehicle real-time data however no vehicle arrival time is guaranteed.