Guelph Economic Development works with
businesses to make it easier for them to succeed by providing services
- site location analysis
- assistance with expansion projects
- advice and referrals to government agencies and organizations
- manage and market city-owned industrial and commercial lands
- Tax increment based grants
- Facade improvements grants
- Downtown activation grants
2016 bid opportunities
More business news
An online information portal supporting new and existing businesses and entrepreneurs.
Guelph is home to prime developable land that suits the needs of a variety of business sizes. Available City-owned land consists of the Hanlon Creek Business Park, with future developments planned such as the Guelph Innovation District.