Guelph Economic Development works with businesses to make it easier for them to succeed by providing services such as:
- site location analysis
- assistance with expansion projects
- advice and referrals to government agencies and organizations
- manage and market city-owned industrial and commercial lands
- Tax increment based grants
- Facade improvements grants
- Downtown activation grants
2014 bid opportunities
- Ten-year Economic Development and Tourism Strategic Plan
- Guelph-Wellington Economic Summit
An online information portal supporting new and existing businesses and entrepreneurs.
Join the Critical Customer Contact Enrolment System
Guelph is home to prime developable land that suits the needs of a variety of business sizes. Available City-owned land consists of the Hanlon Creek Business Park, with future developments planned such as the Guelph Innovation District.