More business news
Guelph Economic Development works with
businesses to make it easier for them to succeed by providing services
- site location analysis
- assistance with expansion projects
- advice and referrals to government agencies and organizations
- manage and market city-owned industrial and commercial lands
- Subscribe to our Mind Your Business e-newsletter to receive monthly updates on local business news.
2017 bid opportunities
- How to develop a property
- Development applications, guidelines and fees
- Source water protection for business, builders and developers
Guelph is home to prime developable land that suits the needs of a variety of business sizes. Available City-owned land consists of the Hanlon Creek Business Park, with future developments planned such as the Guelph Innovation District.