Guelph Economic Development works with businesses to make it easier for them to succeed by providing services such as:
- site location analysis
- assistance with expansion projects
- advice and referrals to government agencies and organizations
- manage and market city-owned industrial and commercial lands
- Tax increment based grants
- Facade improvements grants
- Downtown activation grants
2014 bid opportunities
- Ten-year Economic Development and Tourism Strategic Plan
- Guelph-Wellington Economic Summit
An online information portal supporting new and existing businesses and entrepreneurs.
Guelph is home to prime developable land that suits the needs of a variety of business sizes. Available City-owned land consists of the Hanlon Creek Business Park, with future developments planned such as the Guelph Innovation District.