Are you looking for ways to have a beautiful landscape without spending hours of time, water and money? A Healthy Landscape visit can help you find ways to reduce the demands of your landscape, without sacrificing beauty. Be the envy of your neighbours!
How-to tips include
- Fun, easy ideas to help you incorporate the latest gardening trends
- Creating a low-maintenance beautiful garden
- Learn what plants will work best with your garden’s conditions
- Learn about dazzling plant combinations that are easy to grow and maintain
- Watering your lawn and garden for best results
- Identifying pest problems and how to deal with them
- Conserving energy by planting a tree in the right location
Healthy Landscape visit advisors can also share with you how to attract pollinators to your garden, how to build a rain garden, and the best way to start a new garden or mulching practices. Once the visit is complete, you’ll be provided with a free report that outlines recommendations on how to create a beautiful, low-maintenance lawn and garden.
What others are saying about Healthy Landscapes assessments
“We just bought our house this past April, and have done a ton of work. I’ve learned so much since then about gardening and lawn and trees, but exciting to keep learning more next season. Healthy Landscapes was a great resource to get me started!”
“Valuable resource for Guelph urban gardeners. Would happily participate again.”
“Very informative. Gained valuable tips from participating in it. Great program. Look forward to this next year.”
How to sign up
To sign up for your free, 45-minute Healthy Landscape visit of your property, complete and submit the form at the link below or call 519-822-1260, extension 2107. Visits are available from May through September.