Report an Issue
Report an Issue is a web-based application for reporting non-emergency issues using a map. For optimal functionality and performance, Google Chrome is recommended.
- Launch Report an Issue at guelph.ca/maps or from guelph.ca by selecting Request a service and picking Report an issue by location
- Sign in as a guest or use an existing Twitter or ArcGIS account to login
- Review the information and privacy details
Report non-emergency issues by location in 5 easy steps
Step 1: Select an issue category
Select an issue category from the right panel to review or submit specific issues.
- Selecting a category will show all open or recently closed issues reported for the specific category group
- Review an existing issue by selecting the icon on the map or an item in the right panel
- Optionally Like or add a comment
Step 2: Submit an issue
Select Submit an Issue at the bottom of the right panel.
Step 3: Fill out your details
Include your contact information if you would like to receive updates about the issue from the City.
- First name (optional)
- Last name (optional)
- Phone number (optional)
- Email (optional, required for email correspondence)
Step 4: Select your location
You can look up an address or simply click on the map.
Step 5: Report it
Once the issue details are entered, click the Report it button. Email notifications will be sent if contact details have been supplied. This email will include a link to the specific issue.