About the project
We’re starting construction to upgrade the Paisley Pumping Station, located at 8 Ryde Road, within the City’s Deerpath Park.
The pumping station is crucial piece of water infrastructure in our city, providing Guelph residents and businesses with safe, clean water every day.
As part of reconstruction work, we will:
- Upgrade existing equipment at the station to meet current standards, and
- Increasing the pumping capacity to meet our growing city’s water needs, including the connection of a second water supply main from Paisley Road
The City is working with North America Construction Ltd. on this project.
- Tree removals: December 2021
- Start of construction, including water supply main connection: Spring/Summer 2022
- Electrical and mechanical equipment upgrades: Fall/Winter 2022
- Start up and testing: Summer 2023
- Construction complete: Fall 2023
For more information
Amanda Pepping, Project Manager
Water Services, Environmental Services
City of Guelph
519-822-1260 extension 2187