Additional resources

Accessibility and businesses

Buying power of people with disabilities is significant and a business that commits to accessibility sends a strong message that people with disabilities are welcome. For this reason, it is much more likely to attract people with disabilities and their families.

Accessible transportation services

Recreation and leisure support services

Curb cuts/ramps

Are you having difficulty with a specific curb cut or ramp in your neighbourhood? The Public Works Department, in cooperation with the Guelph-Wellington Barrier Free Advisory Committee, is working together to create a list of curbs in need of repair or installation in Guelph.

To let us know of a problem you have encountered such as an impassable sidewalk or curb cut, please call Public Works at 519-837-5628 or Leanne Warren, Accessibility Services Coordinator 519-822-1260 extension 2670, TTY 519-826-9771 and provide us with details of the problem area.

Guelph links

Government links