Money Talk: Making Cents of the Municipal Budget
Thank you to everyone who attended the September sessions.
Workshop and breakout presentations:
Budget delegation night is your opportunity to share your view and provide information to Council on the budget, budget process or projects related to the budget.
While all Council meetings are virtual due to COVID-19, you can provide written comments or register to be called into a meeting by telephone (voice calls only, video chat is not available). Delegates must register, as usual. Please include a phone number so we can contact you with further instructions.
Delegate registrations and written submission must be received by the Clerk’s Office by the deadline date.
You can also contact the Clerk’s Office to request to register as a delegation or submit written comments:
- Phone the City Clerk’s department at 519-837-5603 or TTY 519-826-9771
- Email a completed delegation form to [email protected] with any supplementary information (i.e. presentation slides, etc.). Documents sent via email must be less than 20MB in size.
Submit a written request to the City Clerk:
- By email at [email protected]
- In person at ServiceGuelph at City Hall, 1 Carden Street, Guelph
- By regular mail or courier to Guelph City Clerk, 1 Carden Street, Guelph ON N1H 3A1