The Purchasing Department is on the 2nd floor of City Hall located at 1 Carden Street. Phone: 519-837-5610, Fax 519-822-3207.
Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
The City of Guelph is a participating agency in one or more procurements conducted by the following cooperative buying groups. Member agencies realize savings by combining individual requirements and seeking bids for larger volumes of goods and services.
- Guelph Cooperative Purchasing Group (GCPG)
- Grand River Cooperative Purchasing Group (GCRPG)
- Ontario Public Buyers Association (OPBA)
- Ontario Government Vendor of Record (VOR)
- Local Authority Services (LAS)
- Ontario Education Collaborative Marketplace (OECM)
Specifications for engineering contracts
These specifications form part of all engineering contracts. It is the responsibility of the bidder to ensure they have read and understood these requirements.
- Linear Infrastructure Standards 2019
- Linear Infrastructure Standards 2018
- Accessibility requirements for the design and construction of new and renovated City facilities
- Region of Waterloo and Area Municipal Design Guidelines and Supplemental Specifications for Municipal Services (DGSSMS)
- Technical Tree Manual