The links below will redirect you to a specific report within the larger PDF agenda. When accessed from a mobile device, these links may not function properly and will link to page one of the agenda document. Agendas routinely exceed 100 mb in size. It’s recommended that mobile users access the agendas only when connected to a wifi network.
Committee of the Whole – Monday, January 15, 2018
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Open Meeting – 2:00 p.m.
- Recognition of staff involved in the Conestoga College Internationally Trained Professional Internship Program
- 2017 United Way Guelph Wellington Dufferin Joint Union-Management Award
Consent Agenda – Infrastructure, Development and Enterprise
- IDE-2018.02 Faith-Based Institutions: Response to Council Resolutions
- IDE-2018-04 Sign By-law Project Charter
- IDE-2018.05 Sign By-law Variance -120-130 Silvercreek Parkway N.
- IDE-2018.06 Sign By-law Variance – 111-193 Silvercreek Parkway N.
- IDE-2018.07 55 Delhi Street Notice of Intention to Designate Pursuant to Part IV of the Ontario Heritage Act
Items for Discussion – Infrastructure, Development and Enterprise
- IDE-2017.130 Commercial Policy Review: Stage 1 Commercial Analysis and Background Report
- Staff Memo – Response to Questions Regarding Commercial Policy Review: Stage 1 Commercial Analysis and Background Report