Water Meter Standards notices
- Notice to local building community and contractors (August 2018)
- Notice to local building community and contractors (May 2018)
Request a water meter
Please allow a minimum of three weeks (15 working days) notice when submitting your request for builder water meter kits or 6 weeks (30 working days) when requesting installation of a bulk water meter. Someone will contact you when your meter kit is available for pick-up.
Once your kit is available, it can be picked up at the Guelph Water Services located at 29 Waterworks Place between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Drawings for meter sets
Below are the standard drawings detail installation requirements that must be followed when submitting for City of Guelph water revenue meters:
- Five eights by three quarter inch meter (15 milimetres)
- Three quarter by one inch meter (19 milimetres)
- One and one half inch meter (38 milimetres)
- Two inch meter (50 milimetres)
- Three inch and greater meter (greater than 76 milimetres)
For more information
Guelph Water Services