Guelph’s annual spring clean up
Each year over 1,300 volunteers including families, friends, community organizations, businesses, and school groups participate in a spring community clean-up helping to make our parks and neighbourhoods more beautiful, and protecting our rivers, streams, drinking water and local wildlife.
Register to help clean Guelph parks, trails and natural areas
- Register for a park, trail or roadway of your choice. Registration for our spring clean-up is open between March 13 – April 9
Register in four easy steps:
- Check the map to see if your preferred location is available; outlined in green.
- Click your location and make note of the name of the location on the map.
- Select the location name from the drop down menu.
- Click submit to register.
- As part of registration, you can ask for a free clean-up kit (garbage bags and gloves). These supplies will be available for pick up at Victoria Road Recreation Centre on April 11th and 12th between the hours of 7:30am and 8:00p.m. New this year, free swim and skate passes will also be available as a token of appreciation, only to registered participants.
- Gather your team and complete your clean-up anytime in the month of April! Please follow instructions for leaving and reporting collected garbage bags after clean-up indicated on registration.
- Please feel free to take photos and send them to us at [email protected].
Please feel free to take photos and send them to us at [email protected].
Tips and instructions for community clean-ups in Guelph
For more information