The above map provides the following information:
- address, property location, and ward;
- application type and description;
- application number and status;
- date application entered in database and date application was closed;
- hearing date and appeal deadline; and
- documents such as public notices, comments, and decisions.
The map is updated weekly, and we make every effort to ensure its accuracy.
How to use the map:
- Click on the “View full screen version” to open the map
- To locate an address enter the address in “Find address or place” at the top left corner of map and click on Search
- Click on the “X” at the top right corner of the Search result box to close it
- Click on the property to view the application information
- Click the arrow at top right corner of pop-up to view multiple applications for a single location
For more information
Committee of Adjustment
519-822-1260 extension 2524
The Committee of Adjustment operates under the authority of the Ontario Planning Act to address minor variance and consent applications.