The links below will redirect you to a specific report within the larger PDF agenda. When accessed from a mobile device, these links may not function properly and will link to page one of the agenda document. Agendas routinely exceed 100 mb in size. It’s recommended that mobile users access the agendas only when connected to a wifi network.
Committee of the Whole – Monday, November 6, 2017
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Closed Meeting – 1:00 p.m.
- C-COW-CS-2017.1 Fall 2017 Public Appointments to Various Advisory Boards and Committees
- C-COW-PS-2017.2 Speedvale Avenue Bridge Underpass Risks and Liabilities
- C-COW-CS-2017.2 Guelph Transit/Amalgamated Transit Union (ATU) Negotiating Update
Open Meeting – 2:00 p.m.
- Who we are, What We do and Organizational Highlights – Dorothe Fair, Guelph Wellington Seniors Association
Consent Agenda – Corporate Services
- COW-CS-2017.18 Share Cost Allocation Basis – Wellington Dufferin – Guelph Public Health
- COW-CS-2017.19 Changes to Vacant Land Unit Tax Rebate Program
Items for Discussion – Corporate Services
Consent Agenda – Public Services
Items for Discussion – Public Services
- COW-PS-2017.16 Paramedic Service Master Plan
- COW-PS-2017.15 Speedvale Avenue Bridget Underpass (referred from October 2, 2017 Committee of the Whole Meeting)
- COW-PS-2017.17 Subsidy Strategy
Consent Agenda – Audit
- COW-AUD-2017.10 Internal Work Plan 2018-2020
- COW-AUD-2017.11 Status of Outstanding Management Action Plans
- COW-AUD-2017.12 Single Source Purchase Audit Report
Items for Discussion – Audit
- COW-AUD-2017.13 2017 External Audit Plan