As of Sunday, October 21, there were 90,768 eligible voters. With revisions to the voters’ list at the polls on election day, there were 93,650 eligible voters. In total, 36 per cent of eligible voters’ participated in the 2018 municipal election. This is a seven per cent decrease from 2014.
During the three-day advanced voting period between October 12-14, 5,400 ballots were cast representing 16 per cent of total ballots cast. Residents are encouraged to check guelph.ca for updated data on voter turnout.
The inaugural Council meeting took place on December 3, 2018.
October 24, 2018
October 22, 2018
October 18, 2018
May 1, 2018
- Ward map
- Election Procedures for the 2018 Guelph Municipal Election
- 2018 Voters’ guide for Ontario municipal council and school board elections
- Municipal Elections Act
- AMCTO Candidate’s Guide to Accessible Elections
- 2018 Municipal Election Campaign Finance Information for Council Candidates
- Use of Corporate Resources during an Election
- Election Sign By-law
- Notice of Registration form – Third Party
- Election campaigns and political advertising
- 2018 Municipal Election Accessibility Plan