Outdoor community ice rinks are maintained by neighbourhood volunteers. These unsupervised skating rinks are for everyone to enjoy. The map above shows open rinks as green, open (skate with caution) in yellow and closed in red.
We update this list once per week on Fridays by 4 p.m.
About the Community Ice Rink Program
COVID-19 rules for skating
Please wear a mask at our outdoor rinks and keep 2.5 metres from people you don’t live with.
Outdoor community ice rink locations
- Burns Drive Park: 19 Burns Drive
- Carter Park: 1 Fletcher Court
- Colonial Drive Park: 181 Colonial Drive
- Dovercliffe Park: 38 Dovercliffe Road
- Exhibition Park: 81 London Road
- Goldie Park: Memorial Crescent
- Gosling Gardens Park: 75 Gosling Gardens
- Grange Road Park: 598 Grange Road
- Herb Markle Park: 175 Cardigan Street
- Jubilee Park: 11 Sweeney Drive
- Kortright Hills Park: 165 Milson Crescent
- Lyon Park: York Road
- MacAlister Park: 35 Hands Drive
- Mollison Park: 85 Downey Road
- Northview Park: Mullin Drive
- Oak Street Park: 35 Oak Street
- Orin Reid Park: 120 Goodwin Drive
- Riverside Park skate trail: Marilyn Drive
- Riverside Park East: 55 Riverview Drive
- St. George’s Park: 40 Metcalfe Street
- Stephanie Drive Park: 275 Stephanie Drive
- Sunny Acres Park: 45 Edinburgh Road North
- Wolfond Park: 230 Arthur Street North
- Waverley Drive Park: 70 Balmoral Drive
- Westwood Public School: 495 Willow Road
- Wilson Farm Park: 80 Simmonds Drive
Outdoor community ice rink rules
- CSA approved helmets are strongly recommended for skaters’ protection. Bike helmets do not provide adequate protection.
- Skating or acting in a manner that endangers or interferes with other skaters’ safety or pleasure is not permitted.
- Supervision of children under the age of 12 is strongly recommended.
- Abusive language and aggressive behaviour are not permitted. Be respectful and responsible.
- Participation is at the user’s own risk. No responsibility is accepted or undertaken for the well-being of either the user or their property.
This code was developed by the City of Guelph and community neighbourhood volunteers.
Report vandalism to [email protected].