On this page
The concrete, plaza-style skateboard facility, located in Silvercreek Park (142 Edinburgh Road South), features a variety of elements to challenge novice through expert riders.
The Silvercreek Skatepark combines the best of transition/bowl features (think swimming pool made for skateboarding) with banks, rails, stairs and ledges that riders crave in the streets. The skatepark’s location within a park setting allows for great sightlines, includes shaded areas and is in a central location on a major transportation route that allows for equitable access across the community.
- This facility is for the use of skateboards, inline skates, scooters and BMX bikes only.
- Mountain bike and motorized toy users are not permitted.
- Equipment should be in good working order that will not damage this facility.
- Wear the gear! Appropriate helmets, elbow pads and kneepads are strongly recommended.
- Keep clear during ice or wet conditions.
- Inappropriate language and/or loud music are not permitted. Respect other users.
- Know your abilities and stay within them. This facility provides areas for novice and advanced riders.
- Dogs to remain on leash and under control as per City of Guelph Bylaw.
Report a problem
In case of emergency
Call 911 or Guelph Police Service at 519-824-1212.
This is an unsupervised facility
Adult supervision is recommended for children 10 years old and younger. Use of this facility can be hazardous and severe injury can occur. The City of Guelph assumes no responsibility and incurs no liability for any personal injury, loss or damage resulting from using the skatepark.