Our Partnership for Success program is one way that leaders and teams can demonstrate and grow their skills in connecting with talented people in our community.
Our recruitment process
- We are committed to ensuring equity in our employment practices.
- All City of Guelph employment opportunities that are open to the public are posted to Guelph.ca/careers
- We host paid and unpaid co-ops and support specialized employment programs.
- We host a Municipal Internship for Immigrants as part of our MII@Work program
- We hire 100’s of people every year in part-time and seasonal work opportunities. Check our careers main page for current postings.
Job seekers can
- Attend public open houses and consultations. It’s a great way to learn more about our work. They are all posted on the events calendar
- Connect with their employment or co-op Counsellor to explore job shadow and networking activities hosted by the City of Guelph
Schools and students can
- Use our Job Profiles to learn more about the education and experiences needed to move into municipal employment
- Join 100’s of other local elementary and high school students in our programming during Local Government Week
- Invite our employees to participate in your like job fairs, panel discussions, programs and advisory committees
- Contact our departments, or Human Resources to arrange for a site tour
Employment services and community groups can
- Subscribe to ensure they receive notice of new employment opportunities for their clients
- Invite our employees to participate in your like job fairs, panel discussions, programs and advisory committees.
- Talk with us about how we can work together on a community program. Invite us, today.
For more information, contact Human Resources directly at email@example.com.