The links below will redirect you to a specific report within the larger PDF agenda. When accessed from a mobile device, these links may not function properly and will link to page one of the agenda document. Agendas routinely exceed 100 mb in size. It’s recommended that mobile users access the agendas only when connected to a wifi network.
Committee of the Whole – Monday, March 4, 2019
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Closed Meeting – 1:00 p.m.
- IDE-2019-29 Dolime Quarry – Mediation Process Update
Open Meeting – 2 p.m.
- Business Development and Enterprise Services – IEDC Awards
- Silver Level of Recognition on the Alliance for Water Efficiency’s G480 Leaderboard
- Stormwater Management Pond Sediment Project – 2018 OPWA Project of the Year Award in the Environmental Category <$2 million
- Asset Management Levels of Service Project – 2018 OPWA Technical Innovation Award
Consent Agenda – Infrastructure, Development and Enterprise
- IDE-2019-20 Sign By-law Variances – 649 Scottsdale Drive
- IDE-2019-22 Sign By-law Variances – 18 Douglas Street
- IDE-2019-23 Sign By-law Variances – 1460-1474 Gordon Street
- IDE-2019-24 Guelph Innovation District (GID) – Q1 2019 Update
- IDE-2019-26 Delegation of Authority – Authority to Reduce Speed Limits within Construction Zones
- IDE-2019-31 Approval of Renewal of the Gazer-Mooney Subdivision Water Services Operating Agreement