The links below will redirect you to a specific report within the larger PDF agenda. When accessed from a mobile device, these links may not function properly and will link to page one of the agenda document. Agendas routinely exceed 100 mb in size. It’s recommended that mobile users access the agendas only when connected to a wifi network.
Committee of the Whole – Monday, January 14, 2018
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Closed Meeting – 1:30 p.m.
- IDE-2019-12 Water Services Operational Plan Endorsement (Section 8)
- IDE-2018-04 Hanlon Creek Business Park Phase I – Updated Development Strategy and Financials
Open Meeting – 2 p.m.
- Municipal Law Enforcement Officer Certified Designation – Jennifer Jacobi, Zoning Inspector/Legal Process Coordinator
- Voting Member of the Radon Mitigation Committee for the Canadian General Standards Board (CGSB), Government of Canada – Appointment of Nicholas Rosenberg, Building Inspector III
- Association of Municipal Managers, Clerks and Treasurers of Ontario Executive Diploma in Municipal Management – Antti Vilkko, General Manager, Facilities Management
Consent Agenda – Infrastructure, Development and Enterprise
- IDE-2019-11 Water Services Operational Plan Endorsement
- IDE-2019-02 Farm Barn at 2093 Gordon Street – Proposed Removal from Municipal Register of Cultural Heritage Properties
- IDE-2019-05 Sign By-law Variances – 160 Chancellors Way
- IDE-2019-06 Sign By-law Variances – 32 Clair Road East
Items for Discussion – Infrastructure, Development and Enterprise
- IDE-2019-01 Comprehensive Zoning Bylaw Review – Project Initiation (presentation)
- IDE-2019-13 Red Light Camera Program Review (presentation)
- Bill 66, Restoring Ontario’s Competitiveness – City of Guelph Response (Report to be included as part of the consolidated agenda)