The links below will redirect you to a specific report within the larger PDF agenda. When accessed from a mobile device, these links may not function properly and will link to page one of the agenda document. Agendas routinely exceed 100 mb in size. It’s recommended that mobile users access the agendas only when connected to a wifi network.
Committee of the Whole – Tuesday, July 3, 2018
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Closed Meeting – 1:00 p.m.
- Litigation Update
- IDE-2018-82 Acquisition of 110 Gordon Street under the Downtown Secondary Plan Parkland
Open Meeting – 2 p.m.
- University of Guelph “2017 Top Co-Op Employer” Award – City of Guelph Water Services Department
- Standing Committee on Energy Efficiency (SC-EE) for the National Energy Code for Buildings – Appointment of Patrick Andres, P.Eng.
- Consulting Engineers of Ontario (CEO) “2018 CEO Grand River Consulting Engineering Award of Merit” for the beneficial reuse of sediment from an existing Stormwater management pond.
- Association of Municipal Clerk’s and Treasurers of Ontario (AMCTO) – Accredited Ontario Municipal Clerk (AOMC) professional designation. – Stephen O’Brien, City Clerk.
Consent Agenda – Governance
Items for Discussion – Governance
Consent Agenda – Infrastructure, Development and Enterprise
- IDE-2018-95 Sign By-Law Variances – 26 Clair Road West
- IDE-2018-96 Sign By-Law Variance – 465 Woodlawn Road West
- IDE-2018-97 Sign By-Law Variance – 197 Hanlon Creek Boulevard