Water and wastewater services – report a spill

If you see a person or organization dumping anything into a storm sewer or catch basin, or spilling chemicals or contaminants on the ground or in a waterway please call:

  • Guelph Environmental Protection Officer 519-837-5629 TTY: 519-826-9771
  • Ontario Spills Action Centre 1- 866-663-8477 (MOETIPS) TTY: 1-855-889-5775

Please provide the time, location, type and volume of the spilled material, and describe any actions being taken to control the spill.